NT privilege is being able to play your favourite social video-game without being constantly confronted with people using your neurotype as an insult.
I have two friends who raid in World of Warcraft. One is neurotypical and has no problem finding a raid guild because he doesn’t care if people use the r-word or “autistic” as insults when someone does something wrong.
The other is neurodivergent and usually spends a grand total of 2 weeks in a raiding guild before he ends up being kicked for being “too sensitive” about people implying his brain wiring is the worst thing you could ever have. He’s given up on finding a raiding guild.
Our first friend doesn’t see the problem the second one has with finding a raiding guild, and constantly goes on about how much he’s enjoying raiding.
- theredkite reblogged this from allisticntprivilege
- merinnan reblogged this from allisticntprivilege
- dimestoremagik likes this
- am-i-autistic reblogged this from telephonoscope and added:
- telephonoscope reblogged this from am-i-autistic and added:
- wolfesbrain reblogged this from opalhonors and added:
- lanthir reblogged this from yesthattoo
- poisondartwolf reblogged this from allisticntprivilege
- opium-girl reblogged this from shulamithbond
- hehahorfnort likes this
- hehahorfnort reblogged this from shulamithbond
- adelened reblogged this from yesthattoo and added:
- shulamithbond reblogged this from yesthattoo
- shulamithbond likes this
- opalhonors reblogged this from yesthattoo and added:
- opalhonors likes this
- soilrockslove likes this
- yesthattoo reblogged this from power-word-assbutt and added:
- arthurfemmedragon reblogged this from power-word-assbutt and added:
- autistic-me likes this
- am-i-autistic likes this
- caffiend13 reblogged this from allisticntprivilege and added:
- caffiend13 likes this
- soobnauce reblogged this from allisticntprivilege
- p--3a submitted this to allisticntprivilege